Many people are seduced by the availability of installment purchases. They are inspired by the advertising of beautiful cars, fashionable gadgets or brand clothes. As a result, most of the borrowers fall into credit slavery. How to secure yourself from it? Learn the tips from the lawyers below.
Who Are In the Risk Group
In most cases, people with poor financial literacy is the most vulnerable group of clients. They are usually defined by the following problems:
- They cannot break a vicious circle of loans;
- They have not been taught to plan a family budget;
- They inherited such style of doing business from their parents;
- They simply don’t know how to control the cash flow.
If you want to be successful and wealthy, you need to learn financial literacy. You need to clearly understand what kind of overpayments await you when getting loans. The most attractive offers on the market are loans secured by real estate, which allow you to get a large amount at a minimum percentage. However, before taking such obligations you need to carefully evaluate your solvency.
How Not to Become a Hostage of Loans
If you still need some credit money, take into account the following seven tips to secure yourself from credit slavery:
- Credit money should be taken only in emergency cases.
- You can only take loans if you are confident in your solvency.
- Take care of your credit status in advance. Buy goods in installments, thereby raising your credit rating.
- Repay debts on time or ahead of schedule.
- Do not take more than three credits, otherwise, you will easily get confused in the terms of payments. If a family has more than five loans, including a mortgage, it is better to use a refinancing program.
- Savings will help you in an emergency if you become ill or lose your job.
- There is no need to take a new loan in order to repay the existing one.
If you have already fallen into a debt hole, then getting out of it will be extremely difficult. Try to find some new ways to increase your income. It may be additional work, freelance, increasing productivity, hobbies, investments, etc.
If you drive a car bought on credit, pay a mortgage, and your credit card has a negative balance, you should think about planning your income and expenses. Do not ignore financial education, you need to clearly understand why you are spending so much money. Start not only to earn but also to invest wisely.
Never stop learning financial solvency, so neither a bank or an MFI will be capable to entrap you. Take your time to learn the conditions of the potential lender and compare it with other creditors. Carefully evaluate your solvency and the necessity to take a loan. Finally, you are the only person responsible for the result. Good luck!